A2B Charters regards the safety of our passenger the top priority at all times. We are committed to continue the increasing and significant expense involved in all safety management procedures including the drug & alcohol testing of all drivers, operations, fleet & workshop staff.
We are committed to sparing no cost or effort when it comes to safety. We have established and will continue to implement what we believe are the highest safety management systems to maintaining our pristine reputation. There are many factors that contribute in making us safe and reliable. These included;
Accredited & Insured
- The operation of all A2B Charters services fall within the requirements of the Transport Regulations for the safe management of drivers and vehicles.
- We are accredited in terms of the law governing passenger transport in Southern Africa public liability insurance for all vehicles. Our preferred partners must comply with A2B Charters operating procedures and provide a copy of their public liability insurance, workers compensation & accreditation before we engage their services.
- A2B Charters maintain written policy manuals to help maintain our safety record. These manuals contain safety policies on drug and alcohol programs, driver training and monitoring programs, fleet maintenance, fatigue and health, employment practices and more.
Driver Compliance Regulations
- At A2B Charters, we take the law and customers safety very seriously. We work diligently to ensure vehicles and drivers operate well within the limits prescribed by law.
- We also ensure that our vehicles are inspected daily before departing from the depot to ensure safe operation and meet all necessary regulations.
Risk Assessment Policy
- Operator - The operation of all A2B Charters services fall within the requirements of Department of Transport Regulations for Safety Management. Have in place all insurances to provide cover for Comprehensive, Third Party and Passenger Liability.
- All vehicles operated by A2B Charters are roadworthy and meet the Government's standards. As well as being subjected to daily checks, all vehicles undergo bi-annual mechanical inspections by Roads & Traffic Authorities and Motor Vehicle Examiners. Vehicles are fitted with seatbelts and comply with all Dept of Transport safety regulations
- All vehicles are fitted with 24 hour satellite surveillance and include monitoring of traffic offences.
- Drivers employed by A2B Charters are suitably licensed by roads and traffic authorities and are holders of appropriate licence to drive Public Passengers Vehicles.. Driver Authorities attest that drivers have been subjected to checks to confirm that they are of good repute and in all other respects fit and proper persons with sufficient responsibility and aptitude to drive Public Passenger Vehicles.